Privacy & Security Policy Quick Reference
What Information Do We Collect?
We use various methods of gathering information to help ensure that your shopping experience is as efficient and accommodating as possible. We collect information that you provide to us when you:
- Request a catalog or information about our products and services;
- Purchase, return, or exchange a product;
- Visit our website, retail store, or outlet location;
- Create an online shopping account;
- Contact our call center or customer service desk;
- Provide us with comments or suggestions.
The type of information we may collect include the following:
- Anonymous site traffic information (in order to improve your shopping experience at our site);
- Contact information such as name, mailing address, phone number, and email address; or
- Personal information such as billing address and credit card information, when provided.
To better serve you and enhance your shopping experience, we may also supplement the information listed above with information from our joint marketing partners or third parties.
How Do We Use Your Information?
El Nuevo Rancho Grande wants to provide you with the most efficient and trustworthy shopping experience. We may use personal information that you provide to us in the following manner:
- To assist you in customer service communications;
- To administer your account information, online forms, and other site features;
- To enable you to check out and complete your purchase;
- To send you special announcements or promotional information about new products or services and upcoming events;
- To send you printed fliers in the mail;
- As necessary, to share your information with trusted third-party companies that provide support services; or
- To aggregate non-personal information in order to help improve our website and system administration.
When you visit our stores location, you can shop anonymously when you pay with cash. However, we may keep a history of your purchases if you use a credit card or debit card. We collect this information in order to process your orders to better assist you, and all such information will be treated in accordance with this Privacy Statement. If you want to return or exchange purchased merchandise, we may ask you for personal identifying information such as the credit card used for the purchase or a picture ID to help prevent fraud.
If you provide us with your phone number, you may receive telephone contact from us for customer service communications, such as to ask you about your order. If you call our customer service number, we may ask you personal identifying information, depending on the nature of your request, to better assist you with your requests and questions. We may retain this information to help meet your future needs.
We may use your e-mail address to notify you about the status of your order, provide customer service information, answer your questions and requests, or occasionally send you sales notifications or other promotional information about our products and services. We will not sell or rent your e-mail address to outside marketing companies.
Contests, Promotions or Surveys
If you opt-in or participate in a contest, promotion, sweepstakes offering or survey (whether via on-line, over the phone or at one of our retail stores), we may use your personal information to manage your entry in such promotion, to notify you if you are a winner, or to fulfill promotional obligations. At the time of your entry or registration for a specific promotion, survey, contest, or sweepstakes, we will provide you with the rules governing such promotion, contest or survey.
In certain instances, we may disclose your personally identifiable information when we have reason to believe that it is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action to protect your rights, the rights of El Nuevo Rancho Grande, or others. We may also disclose your personally identifiable information when we believe it is required by law.
How To Contact Us
Our customers come first. If you have any concerns or questions, you can contact us by
- writing to us at El Nuevo Rancho Grande, 720 E. Alisal St., Salinas Ca. 93905
- Visit our website, retail store
- calling us 831-754-4480 or
- e-mailing us at email@example.com
Conflict In Terms
It is our goal to make our privacy practices easy to understand. We have created this easy-to-read Privacy Statement with that goal in mind. Some browsers utilize privacy enhancing technology to translate our Privacy Statement into a computer readable format. The technology then requires that the computer format be translated back into human readable format for you to read. This translation back into human readable format is often referred to as a “Policy Summary”. It is possible that through these translations, the Policy Summary may unintentionally end up being inconsistent with the Privacy Statement upon which it is based. It might fail to address an issue or it might address an issue not raised in our Privacy Statement. For this reason, you should rely on our Privacy Statement as the most accurate and definitive description of our practices.