Size: 28 to 46 Waist / 29,30,31,32,33,34,36 Length
FEATURES & DESCRIPTION
- Official Pro Rodeo competition original fit Cowboy Cut rigid 13MWZ Wrangler jeans
- Cut fuller in the seat & thigh than the 936 slim fit Wrangler jean
- 16 3/4″ straight leg openings
- 14.75 oz. 100% heavyweight cotton denim – for your comfort, broken twill prevents twisting.
- Value Item – Lowest Price Guaranteed. Excluded from coupons.
Wrangler Cowboy Cut jeans are a Western Wear icon. The Cowboy Cut jean was built to the detailed specifications of top rodeo athletes with features designed for riding – but great for every cowboy – including heavyweight denims, rivets on all pockets, strong double stitched out seams, and higher positioned back pockets. The original fit Cowboy Cut 13MWZ rigid Wrangler jean features a convenient button waist with zipper fly. Jean sits comfortably at waist. Authentic five-pocket construction. Imported. Most denim fabric is heavily starched before being cut and sewn into denim jeans. This starch isn’t washed or treated out of “rigid” denim jeans – giving them a crisp finish and unaltered fit that many a cowboy swear by. Rigid jeans soften and may slim down a bit with repeated washing and wear. The quality rigid jean is a smart buy since it’s less expensive than its pre-washed jean fit counterpart. The reasonably priced rigid denim jean sports a handsome, dark denim color that cowboys, and city guys alike, can appreciate without dipping deep into their pocketbooks.
Note: WRANGLER RIGID JEANS MAY ARRIVE SLIGHTLY LONGER THAN REQUESTED. THIS IS YOUR COMPENSATE FOR SHRINKAGE AFTER INITIAL WASHING.