THE JEAN WORN BY WORLD CHAMPIONS.
For more than 50 years, Wrangler has been known for the 13MWZ. It’s the Official Pro Rodeo Competition jean and it’s a Western staple in closets across the country. Can’t have too many pairs.
Look for the W on the Pocket®
- Styling: Classic Five Pocket
- Fit: Original
- Rise: High
- Front Closure Type: Zipper fly with button
- Leg Opening: Fits over boot
- Care: Machine Wash. For further care instructions see label inside garment.
- Origin: Imported
- PRCA endorsed competition 13MWZ Cowboy Cut Wrangler jeans
- 16 3/4″ straight leg opening – fits over boots
- 100% Cotton Heavyweight Denim
- Original fit
- High rise
- Color: Rough Stone
Fabric: 100% Cotton Heavyweight Denim, 14.5 oz
Wrangler Cowboy Cut jeans are a Western Wear icon. The Cowboy Cut jean was built to the detailed specifications of top rodeo athletes with features designed for riding – but great for every cowboy – including heavyweight denims, rivets on all pockets, strong double stitched out seams, and higher positioned back pockets. The premium wash Wrangler jean features the authentic 13MWZ fit, a cowboy favorite! Cut fuller in the seat & thigh than the 936 slim fit jean – without losing that cowboy look! High quality, heavyweight denim is prewashed for that just-right feel. Convenient button waist with zipper fly. Traditional five-pocket styling.